Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Pattern Coming Soon!

I would like to introduce the newest member of our little sock animal family. Inspired by the Build-A-Bear Orange Tabby (which has been discontinued). I will be working this pattern up and will have it available for purchase as of January 1st through ravelry. Of course this guy does not have to be a Orange Tabby or even a Tabby for that matter, but I will be adjusting his ears to be a little smaller for the final version.

I was once young and naive in thinking that writing patterns was really no big deal. Well now I'm not so naive (and definately not so young). I have learned so much this past couple of years, and realize there are many aspects to writing patterns that I never even considered. I appreciate all the support that I have gotten and want to continue sharing most of my patterns royalty free and at no charge. However some of the more developed patterns I will have to start collecting a small fee. I do want to apologize in advance for this and let everyone know that it was a very tough decision for me to come to. I hope for your continued interest, inspiration, and feedback.
Thank you