Translate

Monday, December 7, 2009

New Ornament

Hi everyone!

I wanna thank everyone who came out to see us at the Old World Christmas Market this year and helped us make the event a success. Look for us again next year. We made some new friends this year at the market as well as caught up with some old ones. One of our new friends is Beverly at Beverly Hill's Bakery. I have to say that I don't eat pie crust but hers is the best I've had. My fav is the Triple Berry Pie. Just the right amount of sweet and tart and in warm with a little vanilla bean ice cream.....ok enough said. I might have to go get another one this weekend.

I want to introduce everyone to our latest little ornament. This little guy has been very popular and is currently only available through special order. Wait a minute, I guess if you've been to my website, you would probably have to say that about everything we have except the hand painted yarn. Too busy, what else can I say? Well here he is!

...and this is my favorite part!