Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a quick note...

It has been brought to my attention that some knitters are having difficult y with downoading the PDF patterns from Scribd. I do plan to have them all downloadable through Ravelry, however this does take time. I have tried downloading the patterns from several different computers and have had no problems. Nor have I needed to log into the site to download.

If you are one having issues, please feel free to email me at mybb@comcast.net. I'm always happy to email the most current version, no questions asked. I'm also very good at answering questions, because I know that we all understand things a little differently.

Thank you for your continued support and patience. And you can look forward to some revised old favorites as well as a new critter that I've been working on lately. I hope to have them available very soon, so stay tuned...

Bobbi