Translate

Saturday, February 5, 2011

MYBOOTEE SURPLUS FINGERLESS MITTS

Here's the latest pattern I've been working on. I like them because they fit a variety of different sizes. This is due to the subtle ribs throughout the body. Also they are knitted from the fingertips up so that you can get the most out of your sock yarn and make them as long as you like.
They feature my own unique design, using a similar method that is used for making collars on sweaters. Quite simply, these are sweaters for your hands. They are ideal for adding a bit of warmth to your hands and arms, but leave your fingers free for a variety of uses. Which, for a person like me who has a touch screen phone and commutes to work every day, they are ideal.
They could even be a way to add a little to gloves if layered over top.
I'm putting the finishing touches on the pattern and then will be asking for volunteers to test the readability and proofread.
If anyone is interested in testing this pattern prior to its release, you can contact me on Ravelry as mybb or leave a comment here.
For those of you who don't knit but would like a pair, they can be purchased HERE.