Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Well folks, It's been a while since I posted, but now that the 2009 Farmer's Market has come to a close and I've had a moment to breath, I can update everyone on what I have been up to lately.

After taking a week off to make my halloween costume, I have been a busy bee making items for the 2009 Old World Christmas Market which will be held this year at the Rio Grand Ballroom at the Gatway Mall from 11/21-11/29. Should be a good show. I've been putting finishing touches on Mini Mitten ornaments and Mini Felted Purse ornaments. But, in the midst of that, as luck would have it, inspiration takes over.

I've been working on these all summer on the side, and will have them ready for the Christmas show. The nice thing too is that I was able to send them home with my business partner and she can give them a little something special that I am unable to do. Can't wait to see the rest of the ones she has!


This little Pincusion ornament measures about 2.5 inches and is the first in my sudden fascination with designer fabric and its many uses. Each one will either be On-Of-A-Kind or very limited edition. This one happens to be the only one and I have it listed in my etsy store.


After making little pincushions I thought that Little Pear Pincushion ornaments would be really cute. Decided just to do little pears in a variety of color schemes. I have several of them to sew together tonight. Woo Hoo!



These little guys will be perfect for the fiber enthusiast. To celebrate another happy year of knitting! And I can't help but say that they are stinking cute. Each mini skein measures about 2.5 inches. The little labels are legible and real. I just love em.!



Last but not least, this is last nights little creation! I love the look of a fabric fortune cookie. This is the prototype, but the general idea will be the same. Can't wait to get a batch of these made too.