Translate

Monday, December 29, 2008

The cutest thing ever!


OK folks, I just had to share. Isn't this just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I took this the day I was sitting in my parlor as the window guys were completing the installation of the new windows. Just a side note, they are fabulous! The windows for being so clean, and the window guys for NOT taking their time. We had minimal spells cold in the house and minimal messes. Overall, I am pleased by a job well done.
Just started my best friends hooded scarf today. I figured I should get it done or it would be another year and another winter gone by where she has a cold head. I dyed the yarn last winter and just have been too busy to make it. Well Jessie, now its a priority. You shall have it within two weeks.
I will have progress photos on my Ravelry and will post the finished pics here when its done.
Also on the agenda, a coworker wants Mosey's for her 15 year old. And yes she wants them to be lime green. Woo hoo! So will be dying more in this color for those. I also decided that this color would be perfect for some Mybootee Sock Froggees. So I'll also be working through the pattern once more to put on the finishing touches, and then will be able to post so keep an eye out for that.