Translate

Monday, October 18, 2010

Changes are happening!

NOTICE If you have seen our products and would like to place an order, please email me at mybb@comcast.net. Many of our products are not around long enough to post online, and those that are will be comeing intermittently over the next year. Yarn may always be purchased, but you will need to contact me so I can let you know what I have in stock.

For those of you who may not know, over the next year I will be working on transitioning this blog into our main website. Maintaining and building a website from scratch can be daunting and time consuming. Not to mention there is just know sense of accomplishment or satisfaction for me. So please bear with us and please let us know if you have suggestions.

For our loyal followers, the "knitting and cooking" idea has not yet come to fruition. Mainly because there was a change in my day job schedule and that just threw everyting out of keyster. I know work 8-4:30 which means that I have had to overhaul my schedule. Since my dad eats around 5, all parties in the home are now left to fin for themselves, and I am riding my bike in the AM to work in the exercise. I haven't given up on the idea but I will be putting it on the back burner.

So please when you see me post some strange things, don't be alarmed. They are merely place holders so that I can start creating pages for product purchasing.

Thank you for you continued patience and support.